It’s always nice to know that some one out there reads your stuff, and what better way to let some one else know you like their stuff by nominating them for one of these blogging awards. Thank you to Mr. Filmscorehunter at The Cinematic Frontier for nominating me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award, a combination of the Versatile Blogger Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Not everyone follows through with the awards rules but I thought it would be rude not too! After all some one has made the effort to come up with this award, Filmscorehunter has been kind enough to include me, and I want to show my appreciation 🙂
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 Interesting Things…
- I’m a mean pancake maker.
- My first live music concert was the Spice Girls – it was epic.
- The only genre of film I wont watch is Horror.
- My boyfriend is an aspiring film maker – watch out Hollywood (unfortunately Horror is his speciality).
- I got a 1st at University in Manchester and now have a job that in no way relates to my degree.
- A friend and I once went to New York on a whim and spent all her inheritance.
- I went to see Lord of the Rings FIVE times at the cinema because I was obsessed with Legolass.
Well we use the term ‘interesting’ loosely but that’s one rule down! Now to take a look at 15 bloggers that I enjoy reading… let’s spread the luuuurve people.
5. Because Geek
9. Kenris Films
11. P-Doc Knows
13. Blockbuster Buzz
14. The Popped Corn
Phew! That was quite a mission, maybe 15 is a lot of lurve to spread but hey, these guys have great blogs that you should totally read! Some of you have already been nominated as well, but I saw this more of a chance to say HEY I read your shit and thanks for being AWESOME.